- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup millet flour
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients, including the yeast and sift. If you are feeling too lazy to sift, you can mix the ingredients using a wisk.
2. In the Kitchenaid mixer (using paddle attachment) combined the
flax meal and warm water for 3 minutes or until it thickens.
3. In the mixer, add the honey, lemon juice (or vinegar), olive oil and mixed until well combined.
5. Back to the Kitchenaid mixer, add a bit of the dry ingredients and a bit of the water and yeast combination, from the Pyrex cup, to the wet ingredients in the mixer, using the paddle attachment, a bit at a time until all ingredients were combined, for approximately 5 - 7 minutes or more in the mixer. I've actually mixed for 8-10 minutes before and it turned out great.
6. I then put the bread into a standard bread pan, sprayed with olive oil non-stick spray and let it rise for 30 - 45 minutes in the microwave or other warm place. Reminder: don't turn the microwave on. ;-)